Um, HOT is the best way to describe this session. This was my first couples boudoir I have photographed and they were the perfect couple for it! I wanted to give this a classy, sexy feel (think Cosmopolitan magazine friendly). Keep it sensual and seductive. Couples boudoir is not for everyone but I feel if photographed right, it can be a beautiful thing to treasure!
Outdoor boudoir photo sessions are by far my favorite!! It’s too bad I do not live in a more rural area or I would do them exclusively!!! This location happens to be a private residence with ruins of an old house with a single standing chimney, a creek, and lots of open fields including a tall flower field!! Audrey is stunning and beautiful. She knows how to work the camera!! The light, location and the fact that there were wild horses roaming around this property made it to die for!!
The exact session was also featured on an amazing wedding blog call Lucy Dylan Weddings!!
This gorgeous red head wanted something different with her session…. not only did she want to go outdoors (which I LOVE), she went with a forest nymph type theme. It was my first time really incorporating a theme. She made her boustier with real moss! Her peacock feather eyelashes made her eyes glow!
Here is a small teaser from this session, the rest are for her eyes only!
It’s coming up on Fall, another gorgeous season in an amazing year! I am officially announcing the last boudoir marathon of 2012!! You DO NOT want to miss this! Give your significant other (heck, or just yourself) the gift of YOU for the Holidays!!
Beginning at $400, this Boudoir photo shoot includes:
~Fabulous hotel suite in West Covina, CA
~One hour session with 2-3 outfit changes
~30-35 fully retouched photos on a password protected online gallery
~High resolution CD with 20 proofed images from your gallery
~Professional Make up application on-site
Add professional hair styling: $65
Add a 4×6 custom designed Accordian Album with 8-10 of your favorite images: $55
Add a 6×8 gorgeous flush mount album with photo wrap cover: $175
High-res CD of ALL proofed Boudoir images: $100
1. What?… Boudoir Marathon Sessions on September 9, 2012 (through out the day).
2. Where?… An amazing Hotel Suite in West Covina, CA . I only release these details to those who book!
3. Why?… Do a Boudoir Photography session for YOU, do it for HIM, either way… DO IT!
4. Why a marathon session? Allows several Boudoir sessions to be booked at once and you get a beautiful modern hotel room for a discounted price rather fronting the entire cost yourself!
5. But I need some help!… A Makeup Artist extraordinaire will be on hand to gussy you up. All final images will go through a retouching process as well!
6. What should I bring?… Your beautiful self, 2-3 outfits you wish to wear and any props you want to incorporate. If you are doing this for your honey, including something with his favorite hobby or sports teams is a great idea!
7. And I’m scared!…. Don’t be!!! The boudoir photography shoot will be a super FUN, relaxed, environment and you will leave feeling totally liberated!
8. Is this private?… Absolutely. Your session time is scheduled for you only.
9. And what happens after?… Your final images will be put in a private, password protected gallery for you to view and order additional products and prints or upgrades!
10. How?… Call or email me, Meghan Wiesman, to reserve your slot, there are only 5 of them available!
I already have several people inquiring about spots for the Boudoir marathon, so they will go quickly. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. You can email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve a spot or to get more information. A $100 non-refundable retainer will be required to hold the date. Can’t wait!