Are you ready for Spring/Summer Boudoir Marathon?? Due to a lot of inquiries for Boudoir Marathons, I have set up two dates this season!
Beginning at $400, this Boudoir photo shoot includes:
~Fabulous hotel around West Covina, CA (info only released to those who book!)
~One hour session with 2-3 outfit changes
~30-40 fully retouched photos on a password protected online gallery
~High resolution CD with 15 proofed images from your gallery
~Professional Make up application on-site
Add professional hair styling: $65
Add a 4×6 custom designed Accordian Album with 8-10 of your favorite images: $55
Add a 5×7 “Little Black Book” with 20 images: $95
Add a 6×8 gorgeous flush mount album with photo wrap cover: $200
High-res CD of ALL proofed Boudoir images: $150
1. What?… Boudoir Marathon Sessions on May 4th & June 29th, 2013 (through out the day).
2. Where?… An amazing Hotel around the Covina area, CA . I only release these details to those who book!
3. Why?… Do a Boudoir Photography session for YOU, do it for HIM, either way… DO IT!
4. Why a marathon session? Allows several Boudoir sessions to be booked at once and you get a beautiful modern hotel room for a discounted price rather fronting the entire cost yourself!
5. But I need some help!… A Makeup Artist extraordinaire will be on hand to gussy you up. All final images will go through a retouching process as well!
6. What should I bring?… Your beautiful self, 2-3 outfits you wish to wear and any props you want to incorporate. If you are doing this for your honey, including something with his favorite hobby or sports teams is a great idea!
7. And I’m scared!…. Don’t be!!! The boudoir photography shoot will be a super FUN, relaxed, environment and you will leave feeling totally liberated!
8. Is this private?… Absolutely. Your session time is scheduled for you only.
9. And what happens after?… Your final images will be put in a private, password protected gallery for you to view and order additional products and prints or upgrades!
10. How?… Call or email me, Meghan Wiesman, to reserve your slot, there are only 4 of them available!
I already have several people inquiring about spots for the Boudoir marathon, so they will go quickly. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. You can email me (email@example.com) to reserve a spot or to get more information. A $100 non-refundable retainer will be required to hold the date. Can’t wait!