Give the gift of your inner sex-kitten! Valentine’s Day is approaching and what better way to spice things up then giving the gift of your own “Little Black Book”
$325 Boudoir photo shoot includes:
~Fabulous hotel in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
~One hour session with 2 outfit changes
~25 fully retouched photos on a password protected online gallery
~4×6 Sexy book with 20 images from your session
~High resolution CD with 10 proofed images from your gallery
Make-up with the fabulous Lauren Aceves: $55
Upgrade to a 5×7 sexy book: $85
Upgrade to a 6×8 gorgeous flush mount album with photo wrap cover: $150
High-res CD of ALL proofed Boudoir images: $150
1. What?… Boudoir Marathon Sessions on January 22, 2012 (through out the day).
2. Where?… An amazing Hotel in Rancho Cucamonga, CA outside of Los Angeles. I only release these details to those who book!
3. Why?… Do a Boudoir Photography session for YOU, do it for HIM, either way… DO IT!
4. Why a marathon session? Allows several Boudoir sessions to be booked at once and you get a beautiful modern hotel room for a discounted price rather fronting the entire cost yourself!
5. But I need some help!… Makeup Artist extraordinaire, Lauren Arce, will be on hand to gussy you up (I highly recommend including make up with Lauren! You won’t regret it!). All final images will go through a retouching process as well, though they will not need much…seriously!
6. What should I bring?… Your beautiful self, 2 outfits you wish to wear and any props you want to incorporate. If you are doing this for your honey, including something with his favorite hobby or sports teams is a great idea!
7. And I’m scared!…. Don’t be!!! Lauren and I will be there to make you look fabulous. The boudoir photography shoot will be a super FUN, relaxed, environment and you will leave feeling totally liberated!
8. Is this private?… Absolutely. Your session time is scheduled for you only.
9. And what happens after?… Your final images will be put in a private, password protected gallery for you to view and order additional products and prints or upgrades!
10. How?… Call or email me, Meghan Wiesman, to reserve your slot, there is only 4 of them available!
I already have several people inquiring about spots for the Boudoir marathon, so they will go quickly. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. You can email me (email@example.com) to reserve a spot or to get more information. A $100 non-refundable retainer will be required to hold the date. Can’t wait!